Dental implant is the perfect and permanent option to replace missing teeth and is considered the most successful method because it does not affect the teeth and the surrounding tissues in any way, and it improves the aesthetic appearance of the mouth and the smile. Dental implants are made of titanium and are implanted easily, simply and painlessly to become part of the jawbones and thus replace the aesthetic and functionality of the missing tooth. Dental implants have a very high success rate about 100%, and are implemented under local anesthesia.
Among the things that increase the success of dental implants:
- The patient should be in good health and not suffer from any general diseases that interfere with dental implants.
- There should be an appropriate amount of bone through which the surgeon can implement the implants.
There are several models for using dental implants, where the surgeon can place one dental implant to replace one missing tooth, and two implants to replace several missing teeth in the form of a bridge between them. In some cases, with patients who do not have any teeth, full teeth can be replaced by 4-6 implants per jaw.
Dental implants stages:
- First stage: The appropriate place for the implant is prepared within the jaw bone, and then the missing teeth are replaced by titanium dental implants based on the dentist diagnosis.
- Second stage: is bone fusion stage in which the implant is fused with the jawbones.
- Third stage: the final replacement is placed over the dental implant with an aesthetic concern.
DENT FOR ALL Center is distinguished by its elite of Syrian and Turkish dentists who have long experience in field of dentistry and by using the finest quality European implants. You can contact us to view our treatment services provided at DENT FOR ALL Center