A Hollywood smile or Veneer is a thin scales affixed to the teeth in a certain way to permanently change the shape, size, and whiteness of the teeth.
We have noticed in the past years that our desire to take care of our teeth, or imitate celebrities with regard to Hollywood smile has increased, as we have become most interested in obtaining straight and bright white teeth.
What are the reasons to have a Hollywood smile?
The desire to get a Hollywood smile is mainly for the purpose of beautifying the teeth, but of course Hollywood smile and these ceramic scales can treat some of the other dental problems, including:
- Discoloration of teeth.
- Discoloration of cosmetic fillings between teeth, which became different from the color of near teeth.
- Broken teeth.
- Uneven teeth in length or size and their shape is not proportional to the rest of the teeth.
- Spaces between the teeth.
The most important information to consider before deciding to get a Hollywood smile:
- Thin scales usually remain on teeth between 5-10 years or so before replacing them.
- Scales don’t need any extra care, but you should continue brushing your teeth with the brush, mouthwash, and dental floss as usual.
- Scales are stain-resistant, though the amount of food and drink that causes these stains on teeth such as coffee and tea should be reduced.
- Before deciding to make a Hollywood smile, you must know all the information related to the subject.